Write a summary about what you've learned during the holiday course in your Learning Journals.
The most important thing I've learned is...
The second most important thing is....
I've also learned....
Keep writing in your Learning Journals throughout your study at Unitec. It will really help you to focus your thoughts and also will help you when you want to revise for exams.
Cheers,
Hilary
The most important thing I've learned is spelling, writing, listening and read astory with Hilary.
ReplyDeleteThe second most important thing is reading, vowel and writing portfolio with Robin.
I've also learned how i say some words with Hilary.
you have students Hooligans
ReplyDeleteLast week I learned about some thing important for English writing. the most thing I've learned about spelling. The second important thing is writing portfolio. I've also learned about punctuation.
ReplyDeleteMohammed Aldhawyan, very nice. Keep writing in your learning journal.
ReplyDeleteMohammed, I think you're right - hooligans!
Jaber,Great. Your spelling has really improved. Keep working on your writing portfolio tasks.
The most important thing I've learned about writing,listening,regular verbs,irregular.spelling and read a story with Hilary.
ReplyDeletethe second most important thing is writing portfolio and some homework. Also more a work.
The most important thing I've learned in the past two weeks is spelling.
ReplyDeleteThe second most important thing is reading and writing.
We wrote a story.
ReplyDeleteWe read two stories.
We learned about writing.
We learned punctuation.
We learned about apostrophe.
We took about full stop.comma,exclamation, question mark. speech mark.
We wrote in the writing portfolio about study goals,thoughts about New Zealand, summary a story.
We learned handwriting,
Two weeks ago we started extra class so I'd like to write about this.we studied about "regular and irregular verbs,spelling, writing and reading.The teacher reminded us about auxiliary verbs and articles". Some times i didn't understand about my study but my class meet helped me.it was very important for me because I remembered a lot of tings about my study in the future.Ate the end I,d like to thank my teachers to here that.
ReplyDeleteThere are many learn at holiday course such as
ReplyDeletespelling , reading , and writing. In week two I learn English skills, and focus on writing topic.
Also use computer for writing blogs.I will continue on thereupon .
Great! Keep up the good work and you'll continue to improve. I look forward to seeing more writing on your blogs.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to everyone!
Hilary