Monday, September 27, 2010

Group 3 Tuesday pm - the writing process

Hello Group 3,

I hope you've had a good day so far. This afternoon you're going to write a Report describing your specialty subject on your blog. You will discuss your subject and say why it's an important subject in the world today

This comes from Task 4 on p.8 of your Writing Portfolio.

Remember, writing is a process, so follow the steps below.

Step 1:   Brainstorm ideas with a classmate who is in a similar field.

Step 2:   Write some notes & key vocabulary

Step 3:  Write your first draft, print it out your draft and hand it in to me. Be sure it's double spaced, so I can make comments/suggestions.

Step 4: Look at my corrections and make any necessary changes.

Step 5: Publish your report on your blog.

Step 6: Look at your classmate's blogs and write a comment or two.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you macros
    and you are welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I am muath
    my blog is:
    http://muathbinsalman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm rayed aloshan
    this is my blog
    http://ra98ed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete