Look at the following sentences and correct the mistakes. Post your answers as a comment to my blog.
1. I want play football this weekend.
2. She wears a bright red dress today.
3. I like to buying fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I had lived in Auckland all my life.
5. There are 20 students on the classroom.
1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She wearing a bright red dress today.
3. I'd like to buying fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I had live in Auckland all my life.
5. There are 20 students in the classroom.
1-I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2-She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3-I like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4-I have live in Auckland all my life.
5-There are 20 students in the classroom.
1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3. I want to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I lived in Auckland all my life.
5. There are 20 students at the classroom.
1.I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2.She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3.I'd like to buy a fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I had live in Auckland all my life.
5.There are 20 students in the classroom.
1.I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2.She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3.I'll buy a fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I had live in Auckland all my life.
5.There are 20 students in the classroom.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDelete2.She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3.I'll buy a fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I lived in Auckland all my life.
5.There are 20 students in the classroom.
*I will play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete*She is wearing a bright red dress today.
*I like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
*I have lived in Auckland all my life.
*There are 20 students in the classroom.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She is wearing bright red dress today.
3. I would like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I have lived in Auckland all my life.
5. 5. There are 20 students in the classroom.
1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3. I want to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I was lived in Auckland all my life.
5. There are 20 students in the classroom.
I want to play football this week.
ReplyDeleteShe is wearing a bright red dress today.
I like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
I have liv
ed in Auckland all my life.
There are 20 students in the classroom.
1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3. I would like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4. I have lived in Auckland all my life.
5. 5. There are 20 students in the classroom.
1-I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2-She is wearing a bright red dress today.
3-I like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4-I have lived in Auckland all my life.
5-There are 20 students in the classroom.
4. I have lived in Auckland all my life.
ReplyDeleteAnswers:
ReplyDeleteI want to play football this weekend.
She is wearing a bright red dress today.
I like to buy fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
I have lived in Auckland all my life.
There are 20 students in the classroom.
yeesss
ReplyDeleteI'm gooooooooood
aooooh broth you lost
ReplyDelete1. I want to play football this weekend.
ReplyDelete2. She is wears a bright red dress today.
3. I would like to buying fruit and vegetables from the local supermarket.
4.I have lived in Auckland all my life
5. There are 20 students in the classroom.