1- I am from Saudi Arabia. 2- New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. 3- My home is very beautiful. 4- I want to be an engineer. 5- I lived with my family in my hometown.
1. I am come from Saudi Arabia. 2. New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. 3. My home is very beautiful. 4. I want to be an engineer. 5. I live with my family in my hometown.
1. I come from Saudi Arabia. 2. New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. 3. My home is very beautiful. 4. I want to be an engineer. 5. I live with my family in my hometown.
1-I came from Saudi Arabia. 2-New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. 3-my home is very beautiful. 4-I want to be an engineer. 5-I lived with my family in my hometown
I come from Saudi Arabia. New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. My home is very beautiful. I want to be an engineer. I lived with my family in my hometown.
Thank you Mr.Marcus 1-I come from Saudi Arabia. 2-New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia. 3-My home is very beautiful. 4-I want to be an engineer. 5-I lived with my family in my hometown.
1- I am from Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDelete2- New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
3- My home is very beautiful.
4- I want to be an engineer.
5- I lived with my family in my hometown.
Naif's group.
ReplyDeleteYou have one mistake!!! Which one is wrong?
1. I am come from Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDelete2. New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
3. My home is very beautiful.
4. I want to be an engineer.
5. I live with my family in my hometown.
Naif's group -- I am sorry!!! I made a mistake. You are correct! :)
ReplyDeleteAlsamer's group --
ReplyDeleteYou made a mistake with sentence 1. Can you find it?
Mr.Marcus no problem that's right.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
1. I come from Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDelete2. New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
3. My home is very beautiful.
4. I want to be an engineer.
5. I live with my family in my hometown.
Alsamer's group -- much better! Well done.
ReplyDelete:)
1-I came from Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDelete2-New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
3-my home is very beautiful.
4-I want to be an engineer.
5-I lived with my family in my hometown
Emad - Ahmad - Mohammad
12000000000000000000021
I come from Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDeleteNew Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
My home is very beautiful.
I want to be an engineer.
I lived with my family in my hometown.
thanks
Emad, Ahmad and Mohammad,
ReplyDeleteVery good, but...
Sentence 1 is a different verb form (not I came)
Sentence 3 needs a capital letter!
Marwan Ahmed's group --
ReplyDeletePerfect! Well done.
Thank you Mr.Marcus
ReplyDelete1-I come from Saudi Arabia.
2-New Zealand is very different from Saudi Arabia.
3-My home is very beautiful.
4-I want to be an engineer.
5-I lived with my family in my hometown.
Emad, Ahmad and Mohammad.
Emad, Ahmad and Mohammad,
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
alqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-holiday.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/10/homestay.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/10/good-day.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/11/weekend.html
ReplyDeletethis my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://emadalzahrani.blogspot.com/
alqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/11/interesting-time-in-new-zealand.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/11/at-last-weekend.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/11/celebration-from-my-country.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-want-write-about-for-favourite-city.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/12/message-to-frind.html
ReplyDeletealqaribi.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-plan-next-year.html
ReplyDelete